Bali Bird Park was built about 20 years ago, and opened in 1994. Bali Bird Park tourism object, opened for the first time and is one of the largest bird parks in Indonesia. The Bali Bird Park was built on an area of two hectares, and has a wide collection of birds. Both local birds and birds from abroad.
How many birds are there in Bali Bird Park? Approximately 1,000 birds from 250 species are kept in the Bali Bird Park. Such as birds of paradise, kaswari, pigeons, pelicans, storks, parrots and other poultry.
Bali Bird Park, is one of the most favorite tourist attractions for tourists who vacation in Bali with family and children. Bali bird park is also famous for its very rare bird, the Bali Starling.
Tourists who visited before the Covid-19 pandemic every day reached 300-400 people. Especially during the school holiday season and Eid al-Fitr, the Bali Bird Park will be very crowded with tourist visits. In addition to seeing various kinds of birds, visitors to the Bali bird park can also take pictures with birds.
Bali bird park, has the most complete collection of birds. The collection of birds comes from abroad and of course there are also birds from Indonesia. Bali Bird park is divided into several parts according to the origin of the bird. The habitat is also conditioned to resemble the original habitat of the bird’s origin.
- Birds from South America such as the Skarlet Macaw and the Hyacinth Macaw (the largest parrot in the world).
- Birds from southern Africa such as the African gray parrot are known for their ability to imitate human voices. I personally have never seen as many parrots as there are in Bali Bird Park. So if you like to see large parrots with many kinds of colors, then the Bali Bird Park is a must visit.
- Birds from Sumatra such as the Crimson Wing Parakeet and Eagle Owl, are characterized by their slanted ear lobes and very strong claws.
- Birds from Borneo such as the Golden Junai bird, Borneo pheasant, Bido snake-eagle.
- Then, birds from Papua such as the Cassowary and Mambruk Ubiaat.
- Birds from Java such as the Javan Eagle, Bido snake-eagle.
- Birds from Bali such as the Bali Starling.
Tours to the Singapadu bird park are more educational for children. Children will get to know birds, love animals, preserve nature, and keep rare birds from becoming extinct in their habitat.
Visit Bali Bird Park with Bali Tour Voyage!
Bali Bird Park Activities & Attractions
What’s in Bali Bird Park? In addition to seeing many types of birds, you can also see attractions. The demonstrations and interactions provided by the Bali Bird Park will be liked by visitors, especially children. Every attraction in the Bali Bird Park is held every day with a certain schedule.
If you want to know the schedule of attractions at the Gianyar Bird Park, please look at the photo above. The following types of activities and attractions are available at the Bali Bird Park.
1. Bali Rainforest
This attraction will show visitors, parrots and cranes performing flying attractions.
2. Basic Instinct
Attractions birds of prey such as eagles and owls, which fly and then swoop down while catching prey.
3. 4D Theater
In this place you will be able to watch 4-dimensional films about birds.
4. Komodo Experience
This activity will show officers feeding Komodo dragons. Please note, the Komodo Experience show is only available on Tuesdays at 11:00 and Fridays at 14:30.
5. Guyu Guyu Corner
At the Guyu Guyu Corner attraction, you will get the opportunity to do a photo session with birds. A cockatoo that has colorful feathers will perch on your shoulder, and you can take pictures with the birds.
6. Papua Rainforest Feed
This attraction will show officers feeding exotic birds from Papua.
7. Lory Feeding
Feeding Lorikeets / Parrots. The Bali Bird Park staff will give you and your children the opportunity to feed the Lorikeets.
8. Meet the Bird Stars
This attraction will show the attraction of the Black Palm Cockatoo which is good at entertaining visitors.
9. Pelican Feeding
Feeding Pelican Birds, In this attraction, you will be given the opportunity to throw some fish, for Pelican bird food.
- Visitors are required to show a valid identity card when exchanging vouchers to get a Bali Bird Park entrance ticket. If visitors cannot show a valid identity card, then the Bali Bird Park has the right to refuse visitors to enter the Bali Bird Park area.
- Visitors are allowed to enter and exit the Bali bird park area on the same day, by showing the stamp in the visitor’s hand.
- Visitors are allowed to feed the birds, but can only give bird food that has been provided by the Bali bird park.
- Visitors are prohibited from littering.
- Damage or loss of personal belongings of visitors is not the responsibility of Bali Bird Park.
Policies for Entering the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Only healthy visitors are allowed to enter the Bali bird park area. In addition, visitors at least have received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Before being allowed to enter the Bali Bird Park area, visitors are required to scan a QR by using the Care Protect application. In addition to QR scans, visitors can also show a Covid-19 vaccine certificate.
- Every visitor is required to always wear a mask while in the Bali Bird Park area.
Things You Can’t Bring
- Visitors are prohibited from flying drones in the Bali Bird Park area.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside.
- To enter the area of the bird park, visitors are not allowed to bring pets such as dogs or cats.
Opening Hours & Visitor Facilities
The opening hours of the Singapadu Gianyar bird park are from 09:00 – 17:30 and are open every day, except during Nyepi.
After you are tired of walking around in Bali Bird Park, and you can rest at restaurants and cafes that sell various kinds of food and drinks. There is also a shop that sells souvenirs related to birds. The price is also very affordable. Especially children visitors, definitely stop by this place to buy their favorite stuffed bird.
If you like traveling to the Bali bird park with your family, then we recommend Dreamland Waterpark Pecatu for you to visit while on vacation in Bali.