Bali Zoo is located in the Gianyar district of Bali. You only need 20 minutes to reach the location of Bali Zoo Gianyar, if you stay overnight and depart from tourist attractions in Ubud Bali.
The main attraction of the Bali Zoo lies in the layout and design of the park with well-organized and directed visitor paths. With a very well-arranged visitor path, visitors who are visiting Zoo Park Singapadu for the first time will not be confused.
Bali Zoo park is very observant of this, so the zoo facilities are also equipped with water rides, which all children will love. The combination of a zoo and water rides, one of the main attractions for a vacation to the Bali zoo with your children.
Visit Bali Zoo with Bali Tour Voyage!
Feeding Animals/Petting Zoo
Many Indonesian tourists don’t go on vacation to the zoo, because most of them have seen a zoo before. If you vacation with children, in this zoo park, your child will get a unique experience.
Because Gianyar Zoo allows children to feed animals. Such as feeding deer, feeding elephants, playing with rabbits and watching bird shows.
- Petting Zoo opening hours, 10:00 – 17:00.
- There is no entrance fee to the Petting Zoo area, because it is included in the entrance ticket price for Gianyar Zoo Park.
- You can buy food for animals before the Petting Zoo’s entrance gate.
Seeing Orangutans Roaming Free
If you and your children want to see orangutans roaming freely, Zoo Park Singapadu also provides them. The location to see orangutans roaming freely is in the village of Sumatra from 13:30 – 14:30.
Besides orangutans, the Bali zoo is also the home of several endangered animals that are protected. Such as the Sumatran tiger and Bawean deer. In addition to rare animals, Zoo Park Gianyar also has a collection of other animals such as white tigers, African lions and various types of birds and reptiles.
Jungle Splash Waterplay
In addition to zoo attractions, at Zoo Park Gianyar there are also water playground rides which will certainly be very liked by children. This amusement park ride is called Jungle Splash Waterplay.
Like the Waterbom Kuta water park which is located in the tourist area of Kuta Bali, Jungle Splash Waterplay is smaller in scale, with a special design for children.
- Jungle Splash Waterplay opening hours, 10:00 – 17:00.
- There is no additional fee to be able to enjoy the Jungle Splash Waterplay ride, because it is included in the price of the Bali Zoo Park entrance ticket.
- The facilities available at Jungle Splash Waterplay such as Cabana / Gazebo, Changing Room, Locker, Cafe. For use of Cabanas and lockers, additional fees will apply.
Riding a Pony
In addition to playing at Jungle Splash Waterplay, the Bali zoo also provides a means of riding a pony, specifically for children with a maximum weight of 30 kilograms.
- Opening hours for pony riding activities, 10:00 – 16:00.
- To be able to enjoy the activity of riding a pony horse, a fee of IDR 75,000 / 1 child will be charged.
- The duration of the Pony ride is about 5 minutes.